We are currently hiring for the following positions at the brewery:
TASTING ROOM SPECIALIST
Kane Brewing Company is currently interviewing individuals for part-time positions with our retail operations. The position would require approximately 20-25 hours of work over 3-4 days a week—mostly weekends. IMPORTANT: If you already have a full or part time position with a wholesale distributor of alcohol or a bar/restaurant and are looking for extra hours, please do not apply. We cannot hire across tiers of the three tier alcohol distribution system.
- Ensure enjoyable experience to all customers
- Uphold high standards of service quality and consistency
- Maintain a clean and well stocked environment
- Assist customers during the purchase of beer and/or merchandise.
- Possess full knowledge of our products and offerings to correctly answer customer questions
- Serve as tour guide for our production facility
- Trouble shot draft system
Must be able to:
- Lift 55 lbs and move 165 lbs with assistance of hand truck
- Stand for 5-8 hours per day
- Work in a non-temperature controlled environment
- 21 years of age
- Prior experience working in craft focused bar or restaurant
- Knowledge and/or passion for craft beer and brewing or willingness to be trained and learn
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If interested and qualified, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com
Kane Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.