We are looking for a full time Warehouse Associate to add to our growing team. This full time position reports to our Director of Operations.
- Receipt of all goods into the brewery, confirm all items and quantities correctly correspond to the packing slip upon acceptance.
- Ensure all received packing slips are given to the Accounting Department to be processed and paid.
- Responsible for organization and warehousing of all incoming materials received.
- Responsible for weekly inventory counts of all raw materials and monthly inventory counts of packaging materials.
- Ensure warehouse is always clean and organized.
- Manage the transfer of inventory between warehouses.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience operating a forklift preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Must be able to:
- Lift 55 lbs and move 165 lbs occasionally
- Work in a non-temperature controlled environment
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k, beer and PTO.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com