Kane Brewing is currently looking to hire a Territory Brand Manager, North East NJ.
The Brand Manager will be part of a passionate team that plan and execute the sales strategies for the brand and business. The Brand Manager will have a keen understanding of the local market, craft beer industry, consumer and culture to maintain and increase sales.
- Represent Kane Brewing in a professional manner at all off- and on- premise accounts and prospective new accounts
- Develop short- and long-term Territory Action Plans (from weekly routing to quarterly/yearly progress tracking)
- Present weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports to Director of Sales and Marketing during sales team meetings
- Business Planning – Forecasting and Analytical skills to monitor and plan the business
- Communicate daily with customers to update them on product availability and solicit orders
- Meet daily deadline to accurately enter customer orders in order system
- Periodically visit existing customer sites to maintain and cultivate relationships
- Field new account inquires
- Proactively identify and reach out to appropriate prospective new accounts in assigned territory
- Identify opportunities to grow volume within existing accounts
- Manage inventory, in coordination with Director of Sales and Marketing, and allocate product where necessary
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing to monitor growth among specific customers within territory
- Attend and represent Kane Brewing at festivals and events
- Work with Accounting Department to manage account receivable and timely payment from customers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Goal Oriented and Results driven
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Adaptable – ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and customers
- Close attention to details
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Specialty sales Role
- Experience working in Craft Beer industry preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of craft beer market, industry and trends
- Positive, solution-oriented mindset, focused on the tasks and goals.
- Brand Representative or Distributor Sales Representative experience a plus
- Demonstrated track record of success in prior positions
- Skills : Microsoft office, Microsoft Excel a must
This position is full-time, on-site at our Ocean Township, NJ brewery location.
This job description is reflective of the primary duties of this position and in no way limits the supervisor from assigning any other duties, responsibilities or initiatives as deemed necessary.
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION: please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org