We are looking for full-time Hospitality Associates to add to our Retail Operations group.
This position will be focused on our tasting room, which plans to open in September. The position would require approximately 35-40 hours of work over 5 days a week—mostly weekends. IMPORTANT: If you already have a full or part-time position with a wholesale distributor of alcohol or a bar/restaurant and are looking for extra hours, please do not apply. We cannot hire across tiers of the three-tier alcohol distribution system.
- Greet customers and seat them at their appropriate tables
- Adhere to strict safety and sanitization protocols
- Pour and serve beer to customers, often handling multiple tables at one time
- Maintain a clean environment and clear tables after service
- Understand beer offerings and be able to answer questions as well as make recommendations.
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and resolve any issues
- Process customer payments
- Ensure an enjoyable experience for all customers
- Uphold high standards of service quality and consistency
- Assist with other retail operations as needed
- 21 years of age
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills
- Prior experience working in craft-focused bar or restaurant
- High level knowledge of draft system a plus
- Knowledge and/or passion for craft beer and brewing or willingness to be trained and learn
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
Must be able to:
- Stand for 6-8 hours per day
- Work in a fast-paced environment while still prioritizing safety and customer experience
- Work in a non-temperature-controlled environment with a mask on always
- Work nights, weekends, and holidays
Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, merchandise and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast-growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com