Kane currently has an opening for a Director of Sales.
- Lead sales team to maintain and develop both on-premise and off-premise accounts in New Jersey.
- Work collaboratively with management on setting and achieving company goals based on our mission and values
- Develop and implement growth strategies for current brands and new brands in both on and off-premise markets.
- Work with the finance and operation team leads on annual forecasting and budgeting.
- Lead weekly sales meetings with brand management team and President.
- Track monthly and quarterly sales against budget.
- Lead monthly and quarterly business reviews assessing brands, accounts and territories.
- Manage, mentor and train team of brand managers working in the field.
- Perform monthly market visits with brand managers in each territory.
- Work with management team on new product development and roll-out.
- Identify new business opportunities in either new markets, channels or products.
- Oversee distribution department including warehouse managers and delivery drivers.
- Coordinate with outside suppliers on distribution plans for the state and new product launches
- Manage and submit administrative and regulatory filings as necessary
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5+ years in beer (preferably craft beer) or adjacent beverage/CPG industry sales
- 3+ years of managing direct reports/team, including field sales
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, team-work, and success in prior positions
- Applied knowledge of Microsoft Office software (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute a variety of strategies to meet objectives (i.e. sales, training and development, process improvement, change management)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- MBA/Master’s degree in relevant field
- Profit & Loss experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated communication, presentation and negotiation skills
This position is full-time, on-site at our Ocean Township, NJ brewery location.
This job description is reflective of the primary duties of this position and in no way limits the supervisor from assigning any other duties, responsibilities or initiatives as deemed necessary.
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION: please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org