Kane Brewing Company is a fast growing and award-winning production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township. We are looking for Director of Marketing to oversee the daily marketing operations of Kane Brewing, Kane Distributing and Field & Oak to build deeper awareness with current consumers and introduce the brands to new customers. This full-time position will report directly to the President.
- Work with management team (Production, Sales and Operations) to create, coordinate and manage annual beer release calendar
- Lead the execution of our marketing strategy, ensuring consistency in message across all communications and media forms
- Utilizing company objectives, develop and execute annual marketing plan and create quarterly marketing goals.
- Develop digital media strategy focusing on website maintenance and development, app creation and all social media initiatives
- Manage all outside media, public relations, and festival requests, press release timing, publishing, copywriting
- Oversee all creative content materials for wholesale and retail channels managing the overall creative process from concept through execution
- Develop an annual marketing budget to achieve company goals with a focus on ROI
- Assist in selection of external agencies and manage the ongoing relationships
- Build and manage a marketing team in support of company’s growth and marketing initiatives
- 5+ years in a leadership role in the Marketing department of a food and beverage company; brewing or spirits industry experience preferred.
- Experience successfully working within management group on strategic goals and initiatives
- Experience working with other department leads (Production, Sales, Retail) to complete projects
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field; advanced degree preferred
- Self-motivated with high level attention to detail
- Proven record of success in prior role
- Passion for craft beer and a deep understanding of the industry
- Creative problem solving and thought leadership
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) and merchandise and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a passion for great beer, a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing brewery. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org