We are looking for a Marketing Director to add to our growing team.
This full-time position will report directly to the President. Responsibilities include:
• Lead the development and execution of Kane Brewing’s overall vision, brand positioning, tone, and voice.
• Develop, execute, and evaluate an overall marketing strategy, ensuring consistency in message across all communications and media forms.
• Create and execute a strategy for consumer development by attracting new customers to the brand and increasing consumption and loyalty from our existing customers.
• Manage all outside media, public relations, and festival requests, press release timing, publishing, copywriting, and provide support for social media initiatives.
• Oversee all creative content materials including labels, shelf talkers, sell sheets, etc. and manage the overall creative process from concept through execution.
• Prioritize projects in line with business goals.
• Operate within a budget to achieve goals.
• Directly supervise a marketing team of 2 individuals.
Quality candidates will have the following skills:
• People management with the ability to train and motivate a team
• Creative problem solving and thought leadership
• The expectation of excellence from self and team
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
• Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• 5+ years of experience in Marketing and Brand Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field. MBA in similar field preferred.
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K match, life insurance, long-term disability, and PTO.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast-growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org